Sunday 26 October 2014

Your Tea - My Experience



I first came across "YourTea" on Instagram. at first i doubted the results I was seeing posted on their official Instagram pages @yourtea & @tinyteatox. I decided I wanted to try one for myself. I picked Your Tea's 14 days Tiny Teatox as it stated their were no laxatives and derived from Traditional Chinese Medicine principles.




Before I begin this review, let me start by explaining my intention for this teatox. I did  want to lose a little weight, however I wasnt going to compleatly rely on this tea to work magic. The taste didnt really matter to me as  I wanted to see if sticking to this 14 day routine would make any difference.




Ingredients: Oolong tea, Sicklepod Senna See, Loutus Leaf, Hawthron Berry

Steep Time: 7 minutes

Directions: Steep one tea bag in boiling water for 5-7 minutes and consume 30 minutes prior to a meal, three times a day.

Smell: As I opened the package that came to my door step I instantly could smell Your Tea's Tiny Teatox. It's honestly smelled like cardboard to me. Once I opened up the box sat little individual pink packets with tea bags in each one. I loved that. They came indvidually packed as it meant it could throw some into my handbag while I'm on the go and have you tea where ever I like.

Taste: Hot or cold, I enjoyed the taste more to the cold temprature. I didnt  sweeten it at all although Your Tea says you are able to use lemon or honey to adjust the taste and still get results.

Overall: I felt  great and each morning I would notice my stomach was flat (well near enough flat). I didn't really notice if the tea had cleared my skin up as I follow a good skin care regime and naturally my skin is quite good. To be honest I didn't stick to the 3 tea's a day as I sometimes would forget, however morning and evening I usually remembered to drink it.

 I wouldn't recommend purchasing this tea if your thinking it's going to work "miracles". I stuck to a workout plan and I seen great differences.  Since my first experience I have continued to purchase yourtea as I just love the results I'm gaining from it. Don't forget health eating plays a big part in this tea's role.

Your Tea has also expanded on the types of tea's it offers, I have now placed an order to try "anti-C tea" which targets cellulite and  a mood tea. Keep a look out for their reviews.

You can find out more about Your Tea and their tea products at their website www.yourtea.com
Find them on Instagram: @yourtea & @tinyteatox

No comments:

Post a Comment