Saturday 17 January 2015

Black/ White/ Grey/ Nude/ Repeat

I'm So is it just me or is 2015 the year for these colours! I'm obsessed! Everything in black, white, grey, nude is attracting my eye, weather its fashion or home decor. I NEED IT. 

I posted my outfit details on my Instagram Anumxx a while back:
Leather jeans - H&M 
Cream Jumper - H&M 
Aviators- Forever 21
Bag - Gucci 

                   I

As all my Instagram followers know I LOVE Gucci, Their new SOHO LEATHER MINI CHAIN BAG'S are to die for, 

                                   

However when it comes down to reality I wasn't going to spemd £600 odds on a tiny bag so I came across this Gorgeous alternative in Zara 😍 and it was Love at first sight. 

         

Have you guys noticed the one thing in common in these pictures?! THE COLOURS #Nude 





No comments:

Post a Comment