Thursday 30 October 2014

Winter Drinks

There's only one thing I look forward to during the winder days and that's HOT DRINKS. Weather its Latte's Hot Chocolates or Tea.

I do have a favorite for each type of drink, Hot Chocolates it has to be Cafe Nero. OMG there is no chocolate powder involved its literally melted chocolate in hot milk whit whipped cream. (YUM)



I went to an American chain restaurant which recently opened p in Glasgow called TriBeCa, with my best friend. We both had big breakfasts and as I don't really really enjoy drinking Coffee I can handle a latte, so I ordered a hazelnut latte, it was really good. Best latte I have ever tried, even better than Starbucks hazelnut hot chocolate ;).


Ok so I have been aware of they hype around Starbusks pumpkin spice latte, so the other day before I went to work I decided to get it. I have to admit it was nice but I didn't love it. I recreated it at home with my Nespresso machine and Areochine (Milk Frother) tho and it was YUMMY. 


And of course my last but not least favorite is TEA! I LOVE TEA. Just now I am enjoying Tetley's Raspberry & pomegranate Green Tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment