Thursday 20 November 2014

All about that GLOW life


Becca spotlights kit shimmering skin perfector sold exclusive to SpaceNK for an AMAZING £20!
Now generally I don't tend to see myself buying Christmas sets as I end up only liking or using 1/2 products out of the whole set however this purchase was any beauty bloggers dream!

This set includes 3 miniature spotlights, which are great to throw into your make up bag on the go.


OPAL, PEARL and CHAMPAGNE, now if your all about that glow life like me, am sure you would have heard of Becca's Opal and if you haven't lit me break it down for you. These highlighters give you such a fairy like illumination look from within.

From the left: Champagne Gold, Opal, Pearl

You can use these in multiple of ways, mix it into for Foundation or even dot it on your cheekbones for a florescent glow.



No comments:

Post a Comment