Wednesday 3 December 2014

Skin... Skin... Skincare


SKINCARE: DERMALOGICA

M skincare regime is pretty simple I not the type to use a lot of skincare products as I haven't found any that make a difference to my skin much however saying that 3 years ago i was given a dermalogica Daily Microfoliant sample, the consistency is like powder and mixed with water it creates a foam! I LOVE IT and the results made me fall in love all over again.

it gave my skin such a even complexion and a little glow, which i'm obsessed with! my make up just glides of at the end of the night with this.

So I decided to try a few other products from Dermalogica. I then purchased Precleanse which is a Water like cleanser that feels like water but has the power to remover any amount of cake of your face :) (I'll let you in a little secret) This stuff cleans your beauty blender like NOTHING else, the make up just slides out the beauty blender with no effort! how great is that?? 


Simple Make up remover wipes have been a favorite of mines for years maybe since the age of 16. 
Garnier Micelar Water was recommended to my by a friend which for the price is amazing! Dab a little bit onto a cotton pad and watch your eye make up slide off EVEN waterproof mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment